- The Studio shall be known “bspoke athletics” (hereinafter referred to as “the Studio”).
- Clients of the Studio are bound as a condition of participation to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all clients have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
- The Studio shall be operated as a proprietary fitness facility located at Toronto, Ontario. The Studio will be administered by its Manager and/or such persons as the Owner will decide.
- The Owner has sole responsibility for the control and operation of the Studio. The extent of the facilities of the Studio and any additions, deletions or replacements thereof shall be at the Owner’s sole discretion.
- Persons wishing to participate in the services of the Studio shall complete an official application form and submit it to the Studio Manager.
- The Owner shall have absolute discretion to reject any applications for participation or renewal of packages; or cancel any prepaid services, without giving any reason for doing so. In any such case, any appropriate refund of all or part of any fees will be made.
- Schedules are available online and will be updated at least 30 days in advance.
- Clients may register for scheduled classes, clinics, and testing services any time prior to their scheduled time.
- Cancelations must be made no less than 8 hours prior to scheduled times.
- Any client who does not show up for a pre registered class will be considered a No Show?
- No refunds are available for cancelations within 8 hours or for No Shows.
- No refunds are available on prepaid service packages.
- The Owner and Management of the Studio reserve the right to require any client, guest or person to leave the Studio premises at any time.
- Prepaid services not used within 1 (one) year of purchase are deemed to have expired.
- In the event of Direct Debit being returned to the Studio unpaid, prepaid services may be rejected or canceled until the outstanding balance and an administration fee are paid.
- By participating in the services of the Studio, clients automatically accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of the Studio.
- The Owner may withdraw use of all or part of the facilities of the Studio for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary. Compensation will not be given for any such closures.
- Clients are entitled to use the Studio during normal opening hours when classes or clinics are scheduled, or when accompanied by a staff member.
- The Owner and Management of the Studio reserve the right to restrict the numbers of persons using the Studio at any one time.
- The Studio Management reserves the right to utilise the Studio facilities for special events, classes or other activities it may deem desirable.
- Participation in services is restricted to persons aged 16 and over.
Safety and Hygiene
- Clients shall not use the facilities of the Studio while under the influence of alcohol, anti-coagulants, anti-histamines, vasa constrictors, narcotics or tranquillisers.
- Clients with diabetes, heart problems, high/low blood pressure, on strong medical prescriptions, or who have any form of medical condition should consult their doctor before using any of the Studio’s facilities in order for them to be satisfied beforehand that it is safe for them to do so.
- Clients are particularly advised not to undertake strenuous physical activity for which they might be medically unfit and the Owner will not be in any way responsible for any harm which may come to a member as a result of him or her, within the Studio any activity which is beyond his or her physical capacity. Clients are advised to have a medical check-up before embarking on strenuous activity.
- Clients are advised to allow one hour after partaking of a meal before using the Studio’s facilities.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Studio area.
Code of Conduct
- All Clients area expected to behave properly in the interest of the correct use and enjoyment of the Studio.
- Any Member whose conduct is considered to be detrimental to the best interests of the Studio or its reputation may have his/her membership suspended or terminated.
- Clients and guests are required to dress in a proper manner appropriate to the various Studio activities.
- All equipment is to be returned to its correct position after use.
- No equipment may be bought in and used in the Studio without the consent of the Management.
Animals and Pets
- Animals and Pets are not permitted in any part of the Studio.
- Each client engaged in the activities of the Studio and making use of its facilities is responsible for insuring that he/she is properly equipped and that his/her state of heath and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to himself/herself, nor to any other person making use of the Studio.
- The Studio accepts no liability for accident, injury or misadventure caused by any person whilst using the Studio. Clients and guests are responsible for their own insurance arrangements in respect of any injuries which may be suffered by them, or caused to them by any third party whilst using the Studio facilities.
- Personal belongings are the responsibility of the client and may not be left overnight. In particular, the Studio does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to the valuables of any person while on the Studio premises.
- The Management reserves the right to amend and add to these Terms and Conditions as it sees fit and Clients should observe any amended or additional conditions or rules, so made.
Complaints and Disputes
- Any complaints concerning the Studio or dispute or difference about the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, shall be referred to the Owner of the Studio whose decision shall be final and binding.
- For safety reasons the studio must be kept dry. Users of these facilities are therefore forbidden from entering while wearing wet clothing. Clients are required to carry a towel while using the facility. Clients must wipe down equipment after usage. Sports shoes and correct attire are required when using cycling equipment.